anthonyanatomyanthonyanatomy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Breaking the chain Breaking the chain

amazin'

that was such a fantastically subtle reminder of loony toons. and the music was perfect. thank you!

Eerie Eerie

fantastic

I can't stop laughing. You have a fantastic art style, it's simplistic and funny. keep up the good work.

One Movie One Movie

ehh

it's honestly not bad at all. i love the randomness about it.
but the one thing it needs is sound.
BGM or sound effects or anything.
other than that, it was pretty entertaining.
kudos

[Illuminate] [Illuminate]

all smiles here

i cant stop grinning as i'm listening to it. i love the subtle crescendo that comes at around a third of the way through the song. and the drop of the drums afterward.
oohhh it just got to the soft part. i'm mesmerized. and now the solo-esque part that starts at 2:40 amazing. and then kicks back into the theme of the song. it's so happy. if there's something better out there, it's gonna be a contest.

teddygram responds:

thank you i'm really glad you like it!

=The Silent Sentinel= =The Silent Sentinel=

i love it

i can see why everyone thinks it's eastern. Like you had said the Mandolin sounds Koto-ish, but it's also the tone, pretty much any song you write in that key will sound eastern. but when you threw in the flute i could really feel the midieval.
it's a wonderful piece.

Hades responds:

Yes, you could say that the flute flips the song to a slightly more medieval direction, but I'm actually kinda surprised that no-one noticed the guitar layer that kicks in in the same time as the bass. I thought it would be enough to reduce the koto-like feel, but yeah... Thanks a lot for your review, I appreciate it!